This award-winning cleansing balm is a firm favourite of mine and it’s worth all the hype! If you haven’t indulged in it yet I can assure you that you will not be disappointed.
Emma Hardie is a leading UK therapist (Emma used to attend to client’s based in MichaelJohn salon Mayfair, my husband used to work there) Her products are all made in England and she is a pioneer in natural healing and skin rejuvenation.
I use this cleansing balm for both morning and night. As you massage in the balm melts turning into a lovely oil that feels amazing on your skin, you only need a pea size as a little goes a long way. It breaks down all makeup including mascara and the smell (you know how much I like smells) well let’s just say it’s amazing! The Essential oils of Orange, Neroli and Mandarin are so beautiful and calming.
To remove I always use a clean warm damp flannel. The balm comes with a cleansing cloth which is like a microfibre texture and helps remove dirt from pores. My skin is always very clean and hydrated and very soft after using it.
- Moringa Cleansing Balm is a balanced daily cleanser that thoroughly cleanse deep in the pores, moisturises and calms all skin types
- Grape Seed Oil and Sweet Almond Oil rich in essential fatty acids help to plump and soften
- Moringa seed extract, Wild Sea Fennel and Vitamin E balance, purify and help to minimise the appearance of open pores
- Essential oils of Orange, Neroli and Mandarin rejuvenate and revitalise the skin whilst calming the senses
- Jasmine and Rose help to recondition dull, dry, dehydrated and mature skins
- Removes all traces of face and eye make-up
This cleansing balm delivers on every promise, my skin is always nourished, plump and the appearance of my pores have improved and my skin is much calmer.
What I also really like about this product is that it is muli-use it is so pure it doubles as a soothing and hydrating mask if left on the skin for ten minutes, or you can apply a thin layer to clean skin before bed as an overnight treatment. It also works as a spot treatment as the moringa is a natural antibacterial.
I’m looking forward to using the Brilliance Face Oil sample and the other samples I have to try out. I’ve just discovered that she does a candle too if it’a the same signature smell then I want one!