This is what I do in the mornings daily (when tight for time) and after I’ve double cleansed and face and flanneled off in the shower. My routine takes me under 10 mins and thought you might like to see what products/tools I use.
Of course these aren’t the only products I use but pretty much what I am loving right now. I’ve included a time lapse clip of a live un-edited routine which I think turned out quite good seeing as I didn’t have a mirror and only the screen to see what I was doing!
Products used and how I use them listed in order below. I’ve added links to each brand if you want more in depth info or prices. If you do have any questions you know where to find me.
1. @tangleteezer Compact Styler – I use this to detangle my wet clean hair and brush into place, then I spritz some @philip_kingsley Prep Perfecting Spray from mid-lengths to ends and brush through and leave to air dry for a few minutes while I do my face.
2. @nivea_uk Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover – I use this to ensure all my mascara has gone.
3. @garnieruk Micellar Cleansing Water – I gently wipe this over my whole face with a cotton wool pad but then pat my face dry as to not leave the product on my skin.
4. @omorovicza Reviving Eye Cream – I use one pump and divide between my middle finger tips and pat under each eye all around my eye socket.
5. @espaskincare Tri-Active™️Advanced Instant Facial – I use two pumps which I massage into my cheeks, nose, forehead, chin and down my neck.
6. @frezydermuk Moisturising Rich Cream – I layer this over my serum as it keeps my skin bouncy and hydrated all day.
7. @nivea_uk Tinted Moisturising Cream in Natural spf 15 – this is my final stage to add a little colour and even out my skin tone. I’m not a fan of heavy coverage I really like to see my skin.
8. @cobigelow My Favourite Night Balm – I add a thin layer to my lips to prep them for lipstick while I get to work on my hair. By the way this balm is the BEST EVER! It’s non-sticky or gloopy – it moisturises your lips for 8 hours and some. It is a night balm but I do like to use in the morning during winter months.
9. @denmanbrush to wrap dry my hair – my good old trusty Denman flat brush for a straight blow dry with a title lift at the roots and beveled under ends. I start tilting my head forwards and moving my hair in different directions around my ahead with my brush. Then I give a blast at the roots with my head upside down and then swish my head back to normal position and smooth done in 3 or 4 sections. *Top tip do not over dry your hair otherwise it will go static.
10. @barrymcosmetics Brow Kit in medium to dark – I brush my brows first then use the wax and powder to create a shape and fill in my brows. I use two different sized brush applicators (a thinner one to create the outer shape) I don’t bother with different shades however I build the colour up darker towards my nose until the arch.
11. @barrymcosmetics Take a Brow brow gel – Once I’m happy with my brow shape I comb clear brow gel through to keep unruly brows in place and set the powder. This step is worth the effort as it makes such a big difference.
12. @esteelauderuk Sumptuous Extreme Mascara (one coat for daytime) I love a volume mascara. I use one coat for daytime and build up with two if I really want a false eyelash look. I’m lucky that my lashes are naturally long.
13. @barrymcosmetics Strobe Cream in Iced Bronze – I glide this over the highest point of my cheekbones and corner of eye like a big letter C then blend with a brush. Then with the remainder on the brush I swipe it down my nose and on my chin. Give me a little natural glow.
14. @rimmellondonuk Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Peach Glow – I always use a pressed powder to set everything and keep the areas of my face that I like to have matte. I leave out the area’s I’ve just highlighted.
15. @bourjois_uk Rouge Velvet The Lipstick in 03 Hyppink Chic – I blot off the lip balm (only as this is a matte finish) and then apply this lipstick straight out of the bullet without a lip liner. Then use my finger to blot it and almost smudge the outline giving my lips a modern daytime look and the illusion of plumper lips!
Ta dah! There you have it my perfect everyday skin care and hair & makeup look in under 10 minutes!