1. Even out ridges with a 4 way buffer, this makes for a speedy application and evens out nails for smooth results.
2. Skip the base coat (just for speed) paint your first coat of polish, I start in the middle with a long downward stroke and then the sides (going as close as possible to the edges)
3. Paint the second coat of polish taking care not go over the edges using the same technique as before. *TIP don’t overload the brush, wipe excess off on the bottle neck, otherwise you risk an uneven finish*
4. Finish with a generous coat of good quality top coat, this speeds up drying time, prevents chips and gives the nail a glossy finish.
5. Last but not least! Massage cuticle oil in your cuticles for a professional finish, no paint job will ever look good with dry cuticles!
Nail Polish – Only Fingers and Toes in Aphrodite. Buy here
Top Coat – Intensae base and top coat. buy here
Cuticle Oil – Advanced Cuticle Oil PRO buy here
4 Way Nail Buffer – Models Own or boots brand buy here