As 2017 comes to a close I’m looking back of some of the products which had become firm favourites of mine throughout the year. None of which are new (except the lipsticks were a new launch in 2017) they are just what I’ve been enjoying and seeing great results with using pretty much on a daily basis.
Some of these products were sent to me, some were gifted to me and some I purchased. I’ve previously reviewed most of these so have added links if you fancy a read. So without further ado and in no particular order here are my faves…
- Bourjois Rouge Velvet – The Lipstick – insanely pigmented matte lipsticks in 12 shades with impressive staying power. Review Here
- Sarah Chapman – Skinesis Overnight Facial – Transforming night-time serum/oil for lifting and firming – wake up to plumper, smoother rejuvenated skin. Review Here
- Malin + Goetz Dark Rum Eau de Parfum – A modern and dynamic fragrance, the mild sweetness of rum with the rich warm undertones makes for a unique and unexpected fragrance that’s long-lasting.
- Skinfix Hand Repair Cream – Eczema friendly little tube of hand cream that’s fragrance free with oils and butter plus oat kernel oil to highly moisturise and restore the skin barrier.
- NIOD Low Viscosity Cleaning Ester – A skin cleaning system that respects dermal barriers and sebum production, cleaning the skin and removing makeup in a single step. Review Here
- L’oreal Extraordinary Oil Facial Cleansing Oil – It leaves my skin clean, eye makeup free, feeling fresh and nourished and not screaming out for moisturiser immediately. – Review Here
- Frezyderm Moisturizing Rich Cream – It’s a great moisturiser under my make up as it is non-greasy so makes for a nice base. It also keeps mys skin hydrated and plump all day long. Review Here
- Omorovicza Reviving Eye Cream – A very light eye cream that hydrates my eye area for the whole day and creates a nice base for my tinted moisturiser. This keeps my eye’s looking youthful and fresh as it plumps up my fine lines. I also haven’t looked in the mirror lately and noticed any dark circles – so it must be working! Review Here
- NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex – This clever little NIOD serum intensely hydrates my skin and stimulates the production of collagen. It absorbs quickly and helps to combat imperfections and visible signs of ageing.
So there you have it, my top 9 beauty products of 2017. What were your beauty finds you couldn’t live without?