Your morning face routine should be just that, a routine like brushing your teeth! We all tend to think “I don’t have time” well make the time. I’m talking about 6 mins of fuss free care that will make a BIG difference to your skins appearance and feel now and long term.
1. Cleanse with a “non-foaming” cleanser. Any good quality cleanser will do the job. The crucial part is using the hot cloth method (not cotton wool) Use an old fashioned face flannel drenched in warm/hot water. Use circular movements to remove your cleanser, the flannel will also give you a light exfoliation.
2. Apply a facial serum, preferably one with hyaluronic acid if you can. *I love Dr Sebagh Serum Repair, get your from Liberty Beauty Hall London here £69
3. Moisturise with a CC or BB cream in your exact skin tone or slightly darker it must have an SPF, the tint will even your skin and illuminate for a glow. *I love Nivea BB 5 in 1 Beautifying Moisturiser Light get yours from Boots here £5.99
4. If needed dot on concealer under eyes and on any blemishes.
5. Finish with a nice even glossy coat of black mascara on your lashes, fill in sparse areas of your brows with gel/powder and complete with your favourite lipstick or lipgloss.
Ta dah! You’re good to go!