The “Manipure” is a 5 step purifying manicure created by our very own Lanh at Salon Sloane. It’s a great service to add while you have your tresses attended to. I know you may be thinking I’m biased (this is my place of work) but what I will share with you is that I can hold my hand on my heart and say that in all my years in the industry I’ve never come across a manicurist as skilled, attentive and as giving as Lanh.So what does this Manipure Service consist of I hear you ask…
- Detoxifying exfoliation which is gently removed with warm mitts.
- Purifying hand soak – you plunge your hands in a bowl of warm water with fresh cut lemon and rose petals, while your cuticle remover gets to work. (you can choose a dry manicure if you prefer)
- Thorough Cuticle removal and nails shaped to perfection (choose your desired shape)
- Hand and Arm massage (all your stresses drift away at this point if they haven’t already) don’t get me started on the fragrance of the gorgeous cream she uses, it’s heaven.
- Perfectly painted nails in any colour you fancy sealed with a glossy top coat that last for days and days.
While Lanh got to work on my nails I asked her for a few home care tips.
Lanh’s top tip is to treat your hands as you would your skincare routine. “Don’t forget to love your hands! Use a natural based sugar and honey scrub for a radiant glow and keep your hands moisturised and always use hand cream”
The Manipure with Lanh is a relaxing tailored service where you feel looked after from start to finish and leave with perfect nails that don’t look like your own (in a good way obvs)
Ta dah! My finished result. Lanh picked this shade for me which I wouldn’t have picked out for myself however, she has an eye for what suits your personality and skin tone and she got it spot on! I received soooo many compliments.
Find Lanh at Salon Sloane Manicure £40 (just off of Sloane Sq in the much talked about Pavilion Rd, the hippest Street in Chelsea with artisan shops, boutiques and healthy restaurants)
Follow Lanh here
Lanh’s kit includes so many shades you are really spoilt for choice, she carries the brands Essie, OPI and Chanel. She also has OPI gels and CND Vinylux polish for the two weeks Mani addicts.